Monday 24 September 2012

Season Five


With season five here ready to air episode three this Tuesday, I'm curious to know what other people's thoughts are about the new season so far?

It was confirmed through Kurt Sutter's Twitter account that a main character will be killed off this week. I have a few suspected characters of who it might be, but I'd love to hear what you all think.

Also, what is everyone's thoughts on the up-comming guest appearance of Ashley Tisdale? I've read other blogs online and a lot of people have voiced that they aren't too thrilled about this. I wasn't too keen on the choice at first but I must say I have faith that this will work out for the show. It has been this good so far so I don't question any of their choices.

To keep up do date about the show you guys should all follow Kurt Sutter on twitter here!
Another good follow related to the show is Kelli Jones . She's the costume designer for 'Sons of Anarchy'. Both are a bit cheeky at times, but in a good way and well worth the follow. You guys won't be disappointed.

Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think about season five so far!

Cheers!

Image source : http://media.photobucket.com/image/sons%20of%20anarchy/LILMA__17/Sons_of_anarchy.jpg?o=4

No comments:

Post a Comment